|Grand Forks||LaMoure||McKenzie||Golden Valley|
NDCISA REPORTING REQUIREMENTS FOR INCREASE GROWER CONTRACTS
Reporting requirements for increase grower contracts.
NDCISA REPORTING REQUIREMENTS FOR INCREASE GROWER CONTRACTS:
- Contracts usually sent out mid-February (after release and allocation meeting) requesting return within 2-3 week timeline.
- Payment for seed should be collected at the contract signing.
- Return contracts and payments to Foundation Seedstocks ASAP.
- Information from the contract is used to inform personnel at Research Centers as to who the grower is and the amount of allocation he should be given.
- Grower will need to take a copy of the signed contract along when picking up the seed in order for the seed to be released to the grower.
- Information from the contracts (name & address) is also used to send out Field Inspection Applications to each grower (usually around mid-May).
- Reporting Form is usually sent out around the 1st of April. It is requested that this form be used when reporting and remitting check-off.
- The fees for each individual variety are listed at the top of the form.
- Complete the form listing ‘individual’ growers production/sales, etc.
- Timeline for returning check-off and reporting form is June 30th. Check-off fees not paid by January 15th of the year following the selling season will jeopardize their chances of receiving allocation of the new varieties for that year.
- REMINDER: Fees are paid on all bushels ‘sold as seed’ or ‘used by grower for planting’.
- List on the bottom portion of the form, any seed/production that was not sold as certified seed and what happened to the production (i.e. failed field inspection, dumped at elevator, etc.)
NDCISA MEMBERSHIP DUES:
- Membership is on a calendar year basis. Dues are $100/year.
- Invoice billing for membership dues is usually sent out to each county prior to January 15 and due within 30 days.
COUNTY CROP IMPROVEMENT OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS LIST:
- A form requesting a list of County Officers and Directors is usually sent out with the membership billing in January.
- Completing and returning this form will insure that your county’s officers and directors receive periodic correspondence from NDCISA.